Strengthening the Therapeutic Relationship
May 7, 2015
Addiction professionals in the Nashville, TN community and beyond came together on May 7th to discuss Family Dynamics in Addiction Treatment. The event, produced by Addiction Professional, featured several panelists to provide their perspective:
- Cynthia Westcott – Director of Clinical Services at Integrative Life Center
- Beth Sanders - CEO/Executive Director, Hope Homes
- Kelly Moser-Wedell - Clinical Director, Four Circles Recovery Center
- Siobhan Morse - Director of Research and Fidelity, Foundations Recovery Network
The event was moderated by Megan Combs with Addiction Professional. Click below to listen to podcast.
- Cynthia Westcott speaks on the importance of relational experiences in the recovery process. Click to Listen!
- Beth Sanders explains how to overcome roadblocks in the treatment and recovery process. Click to Listen!
- Kelly Moser-Wedell speaks on the importance of maintaining a empathetic relationship between the counselor and individual. Click to Listen!
- Siobhan Morse discusses the necessity of patient engagement within the therapeutic recovery process. Click to Listen!
The event was made possible through the support of Dominion Diagnostics, Heroes in Recovery, Hope Homes, Four Circles Recovery, and Foundations Recovery Network.
This Addiction Professional panel event is made possible by our sponsors:
Series Thought Leadership Partner