Family Dynamics in Addiction Treatment
March 25, 2015
St. Louis, MO
Addiction professionals in the St. Louis, MO community and beyond came together on March 25th to discuss Family Dynamics in Addiction Treatment. The event, produced by Addiction Professional, featured several panelists to provide their perspective:
- Ned Presnall, MSW, LCSW - Executive Directory, CB Programs, LLC
- Jean Harris- Sokora, LMSW, CCDP-D, MSAPA
- Janet Worthy, CRADC - Outpatient Program Director, St. Louis Valley Hope
The event was moderated by Doug Edwards with Addiction Professional. Click below to listen to podcasts.
- Ned Presnall states that ‘good treatment means engaging both the individual and family system’ Click to Listen!
- Jean Harris-Sokora speaks on ‘rolling with resistance’ to achieve success in the addiction treatment process. Click to Listen!
- Janet Worthy discusses how to properly engage the evolving family structure in both the treatment and recovery processes. Click to Listen!
The event was made possible through the support of Dominion Diagnostics, Heroes in Recovery, American Addiction Centers and Valley Hope Association.
This Addiction Professional panel event is made possible by our sponsors:
Series Thought Leadership Partner