March 27, 2014 Nashville, Tenn.
Left to right: Moderator Doug Edwards with panelists Heather Hendrickson, Joanne Peterson, and Christopher Hastings.
Addiction professionals in the Nashville, Tennessee, community and beyond came together on March 27, 2014, to discuss family dynamics in addiction treatment. The event, produced by Addiction Professional, featured three panelists to provide their insights:
- Christopher Hastings, Director of Foundations’ Nashville intensive outpatient program
- Heather Hendrickson, Family Services Coordinator of Cumberland Heights
- Joanne Peterson, Founder and Executive Director of Learn to Cope
The event was moderated by Addiction Professional publisher Doug Edwards. Each panelist shared unique insight on the challenges and opportunities faced in working with families.
Click below to listen to podcasts from this event.
- Hendrickson shared the value of using experiential techniques to work with families.
- Peterson noted how limited third-party reimbursement impacts families and communities struggling with addiction.
- Hastings discussed how providers should address Facebook use with families.
Series Thought Leadership Partner