Family Dynamics in Addiction Treatment
May 6, 2015
Addiction professionals in the Atlanta, GA community and beyond came together on May 6th to discuss Family Dynamics in Addiction Treatment. The event, produced by Addiction Professional, featured several panelists to provide their perspective:
- Navjyot Singh Bedi – Medical Director, Talbott Recovery
- Catherine Baer - Clinical Director, Georgia Detox and Recovery Centers (GDRC) - RiverMend Health
- Raymond Scott - Inpatient Program Manager, Willingway
- Laura Pugsley - Director, Foundations Atlanta
The event was moderated by Megan Combs with Addiction Professional. Click below to listen to podcast.
- Navjyot Singh Bedi speaks on the importance of acknowledging addiction as a family disease. Click to Listen!
- Catherine Baer speaks on the significance of empathy and increased tolerance in the recovery process. Click to Listen!
- Raymond Scott speaks on the importance of providing the family with the necessary tools to support the individual in the recovery process. Click to Listen!
- Laura Pugsley discusses the importance of defining realistic expectations for both the family and individual. Click to Listen!
The event was made possible through the support of Dominion Diagnostics, Heroes in Recovery, Willingway, RiverMend Health, and Foundations Recovery Network.
This Addiction Professional panel event is made possible by our sponsors:
Series Thought Leadership Partner