October 29, 2013 Scottsdale, AZ
Addiction professionals in the Scottsdale, Arizona, community and beyond came together on October 29, 2013, to discuss building a recovery-oriented system of care (ROSC). The event, produced by Addiction Professional, featured three panelists to provide their insights on ROSC:
- Michel A. Sucher, MD, FASAM, FACEP, Medical Director, Community Bridges, Inc.
- Ravi Chandiramani, ND, Corporate Medical Director, Journey Healing Centers
- Mayday Levine-Mata, PsyD, Program Director, Sierra Tucson
The event was moderated by Addiction Professional publisher Doug Edwards. Each panelist shared unique insight on the challenges and opportunities faced by building a ROSC. Click below to listen to podcasts from this event.
- Dr. Levine-Mata discussed the importance of helping patients engage multiple community supports after primary treatment, which include housing, education, and other resources. She noted that patients at all socioeconomic levels need this assistance.
- Dr. Chandiramani emphasized that building a ROSC involves reaching out beyond the traditional addiction treatment community.
- Dr. Sucher discussed the importance of engaging people in recovery in building a ROSC.
The event was made possible through the support of Dominion Diagnostics, Journey Healing Centers, Sierra Tucson, and American Addiction Centers.
Series Thought Leadership Partner