February 25, 2015
Addiction professionals in the Washington, DC community and beyond came together on February 25th, to discuss Building a Recovery-Oriented System of Care. The event, produced by Addiction Professional, featured several panelists to provide their perspective:
- Jack Sodak, LPC, MS, CAADC, CCS- Director of Outpatient Services, Retreat at Lancaster County
- Shannon Garrett, LCADC, LGSW - Inpatient Clinical Director, Mountain Manor Treatment Center
- Greg Fabry- Executive Director, Men's Program, Benchmark Recovery Center
The event was moderated by Jennifer Turney with Addiction Professional. Click below to listen to podcasts.
- Jack Sodak talks about overcoming the ‘case management’ barrier when utilizing the ROSC method. Click to Listen!
- Shannon Garrett discusses the importance of engaging with the client to better assess and assist in achieving their recovery goals. Click to Listen!
- Greg Fabry speaks on the major impact that after-care plans have on a client’s recovery. Click to Listen!
The event was made possible through the support of Dominion Diagnostics, Heroes in Recovery, American Addiction Centers, Retreat at Lancaster County and Benchmark Recovery Center.
This Addiction Professional panel event is made possible by our sponsors:
Thought Leadership Partner