Building Recovery-Oriented System of Care,
March 10, 2015
Addiction professionals in the Raleigh, NC community and beyond came together on March 10th to discuss Building a Recovery-Oriented System of Care. The event, produced by Addiction Professional, featured several panelists to provide their perspective:
- Michael Washo, M.D. - Medical Director, Fellowship Hall
- Chris LaSalle - Clinical Coordinator, Ridgeview Institute
- Amy McMillan, M.Ed., LPCS - Licensed Professional Counselor, Nationally Board Certified Clinical Therapist, Believe
The event was moderated by Jennifer Turney with Addiction Professional. Click below to listen to podcast.
- Michael Washo discusses how addiction is a chronic illness which takes collective efforts to combat. Click to Listen!
- Chris LaSalle emphasizes that focus needs to be placed on foundational education and training within the addiction recovery field. Click to Listen!
- Amy McMillan speaks on the importance of coordination and networking within the professional treatment system. Click to Listen!
The event was made possible through the support of Dominion Diagnostics, Heroes in Recovery, Fellowship Hall and Ridgeview Institute.
This Addiction Professional panel event is made possible by our sponsors:
Series Thought Leadership Partner
Panel Series Partner