Building Recovery-Oriented System of Care
March 24, 2015
Addiction professionals in the Memphis, TN community and beyond came together on March 24th to discuss Building a Recovery-Oriented System of Care. The event, produced by Addiction Professional, featured several panelists to provide their perspective:
- Russell Rainey - Director, Legacy Program, Pine Grove Behavioral Health & Addiction Services
- David Perez - Chief Operating Officer for The Oaks at La Paloma
- Paul Weaver, LPC - Lead Counselor, Ridgeview Institute - Young Adult Psychiatric Program
- tephanie Fultz - Director of Marketing, TN, JourneyPure
The event was moderated by Doug Edwards with Addiction Professional. Click below to listen to podcasts.
- Russell Rainey discusses the importance of recognizing and utilizing an integrated model of care. Click to Listen!
- David Perez speaks on the importance of merging and integrating mental health and addiction communities. Click to Listen!
- Paul Weaver States that ‘fostering a strong patient alumni connection is imperative in maintaining a successful recovery. Click to Listen!
- Stephanie Fultz discusses the importance of creating a ‘network community’ to further strengthen the healing and recovery process. Click to Listen!
The event was made possible through the support of Dominion Diagnostics, Heroes in Recovery, Ridgeview Institute, Pine Grove, and Foundations Recovery Network.
This Addiction Professional panel event is made possible by our sponsors:
Series Thought Leadership Partner