January 21, 2014 Atlanta, GA
Addiction professionals in the Atlanta community and beyond came together on January 21, 2014, to discuss building a recovery-oriented system of care (ROSC). The event, produced by Addiction Professional, featured a panel of three local treatment experts who provided their insights on ROSC and how establishing a network of continuing support resources for recovering addicts can contribute to maintaining long-term sobriety:
- Lori-Albert Walker, MSW, Clinical Coordinator - Young Adult Addiction Program, Ridgeview Institute
- Beth Fisher, LSCW, LCAS, MAC, CCS, CEO / Executive Director, Hope Homes, Inc.
- Jennifer Angier, CAC-II, NCAC-II, Chief Operating Officer, Black Bear Lodge - Foundations Recovery Network Atlanta
The event was moderated by Addiction Professional publisher Doug Edwards. Each panelist shared their unique insight on the challenges and opportunities faced by building a ROSC. Click below for post-event coverage of this event.
- Panelists promote a 'thinking outside of the box' approach to provide better care to patients.
- PODCAST: Treatment programs must coordinate, not compete
The event was made possible through the support of Dominion Diagnostics, Ridgeview Institute, Hope Homes, and Foundations Recovery Network in association with Black Bear Lodge.
Series Thought Leadership Partner