The local office in Pewaukee will provide a full continuum of outpatient services -- from prevention and early intervention to treatment -- to address the needs of families with adolescents. Services to be offered in Waukesha County include:
· Intensive Outpatient Program
· Continuing Care Group
· Free, confidential drug and alcohol evaluations
· Early intervention services
· Assistance to families who need help finding resources
· Prevention resources and presentations for parents and students
· Student Assistance Program for local schools
· Substance abuse awareness training and education for professionals, community organizations and parents
· Urine drug screens
Rosecrance President/CEO Philip W. Eaton said the organization has received an increasing number of calls for service from Wisconsin families in recent years. The new office will allow families to access services for their children close to home.
Get the latest information on Counseling and other valuable topics at the most extensive educational experience for professionals working in addiction prevention, treatment, aftercare, and management, with dedicated topics for clinicians, executives, and marketers.