Dedicated clinicians and behavioral health leaders are taking recovery to new heights in Denver at the National Conference on Addiction Disorders (NCAD). Our broad curriculum reflects the overarching goal for Addiction Professional and Behavioral Healthcare: equipping leaders in the industry with the latest tools and techniques to achieve clinical and business excellence within your organizations.
As healthcare continues to evolve, it has become even more imperative to engage with your professional peers.
Also remember to download the NCAD mobile app. Simply search for “Addiction Professional” in your iPhone or Android app stores. To login, simply use the email address used to register and the password: NCAD16.
Please join in the conversations as we take recovery to new heights.
Coverage from Sunday, Aug 21:
Coverage from Saturday, Aug. 20:
- Group finds few easy answers to common ethical dilemmas
- Marijuana debate remains a false dichotomy
- Acupuncture helps keep patients in treatment
Coverage from Friday, Aug. 19:
- A roadmap to healing for the sex addict's partner
- Clinicians must understand where sex, drugs and technology meet
- Military culture impacts treatment of SUDs in veterans
- Change can challenge the professional as much as the patient
Coverage from Thursday, Aug. 18:
Get the latest information on Addiction and Treatment and other valuable topics at the most extensive educational experience for professionals working in addiction prevention, treatment, aftercare, and management, with dedicated topics for clinicians, executives, and marketers.