March 5, 2015
San Francisco, CA
Addiction professionals in the San Francisco, CA community and beyond came together on March 5th, to discuss Family Dynamics in Addiction Treatment. The event, produced by Addiction Professional, featured several panelists to provide their perspective:
- Dr. William J. Hanna - Clinical Director, Living at Reflections
- Jennifer Golick, LMFT - Clinical Director, Muir Woods Adolescent and Family
- Melissa Stevenson, LMFT- Director, Foundations Recovery Network - San Francisco
- Mary Jo Ahlborn, MFT - Therapist, Bayside Marin
The event was moderated by Jennifer Turney with Addiction Professional. Click below to listen to podcasts.
- Dr. William Hanna Speaks on the importance and effectiveness of engaging the family in the treatment and recovery process.
- Jennifer Golick discusses addiction as a pediatric disease that should be combated together as a family.
- Mary Jo Ahlborn speaks on the value of communicating and connecting with others who share similar struggles.
- Melissa Stevenson discusses the importance of broadening perspectives in the addiction treatment process.
The event was made possible through the support of Dominion Diagnostics, Heroes in Recovery, Foundations Recovery Network, Living at Reflections and Bayside Marin.
This Addiction Professional panel event is made possible by our sponsors:
Thought Leadership Partner