November 11, 2014
San Diego, CA
Addiction professionals in the San Diego, California, community and beyond came together on November 11, 2014, to discuss family dynamics in addiction treatment. The event, produced by Addiction Professional, featured several panelists to provide their perspective:
- Robert Pfeifer, Founder and Managing Partner, Sober College
- Barbara Woods, Chief Executive Officer, Casa Palmera
- Judy Saalinger, Executive Director/Co-Founder, Lasting Recovery
The event was moderated by Jennifer Turney with Addiction Professional. Each panelist shared unique insight on the challenges and opportunities faced in working with families. Click below to listen to podcasts.
- Robert Pfeifer discusses how social media is a great tool to track both the successes and failures in the client’s recovery process.
- Barbara Woods states that addiction is a family disease that should be addressed together.
- Judy Saalinger discusses the power of open communication throughout the recovery process.
The event was made possible through the support of Dominion Diagnostics, and Sober College.
This Addiction Professional panel event is made possible by our sponsors:
Series Thought Leadership Partner