Family Dynamics in Addiction Treatment
April 14, 2015
Addiction professionals in the Chicago, IL community and beyond came together on April 14th to discuss Family Dynamics in Addiction Treatment. The event, produced by Addiction Professional, featured several panelists to provide their perspective:
- Dale G. Monroe-Cook - Vice President of Clinical Operations, Yellowbrick
- Anita Pindiur - Executive Director, Way Back Inn
- Dr. Joseph Troncale - Medical Director, Retreat of Lancaster
- Greg Fabry - Executive Director, Men's Program, Benchmark Recovery Center
The event was moderated by Jennifer Turney with Addiction Professional. Click below to listen to podcast.
- Dale G. Monroe-Cook speaks on the importance of education and encourages families to understand the nature of ambivalence in recovery. Click to Listen!
- Anita Pindiur speaks on how the entire family will have to significantly change and adapt to successfully participate in the recovery process. Click to Listen!
- Dr. Joseph Troncale encourages patients to move forward towards their values rather than backwards towards their suffering. Click to Listen!
- Greg Fabry speaks on the importance of holding families accountable for their actions throughout the entire recovery process. Click to Listen!
The event was made possible through the support of Dominion Diagnostics, Heroes in Recovery, Retreat at Lancaster, Benchmark Recovery Center, and Foundations Recovery Network.
This Addiction Professional panel event is made possible by our sponsors:
Series Thought Leadership Partner