October 23, 2014
Boca Raton, Florida
Addiction professionals in the Boca Raton, FL community and beyond came together on October 23rd, 2014, to discuss building a recovery-oriented system of care (ROSC). The event, produced by Addiction Professional, featured several panelists who provided their insights on ROSC:
- Emily Stevens, Chief Clinical Officer, Unity Recovery Group
- Christopher Cook, Project Manager, HOPE Program of Cove Forge Behavioral Health System
- Maxine Michael, Senior Vice President of Operations, Advanced Recovery Systems
The event was moderated by Doug Edwards, Publisher of Addiction Professional. Each panelist shared unique insights on the challenges and opportunities faced by building a ROSC. Click below to listen to podcasts.
- Emily Stevens discusses the benefits of individualizing treatment programs to facilitate the implementation of an integrated approach to care.
- Christopher Cook discusses the importance of remaining ‘open-minded’ and ‘adaptable’ to achieve success in treatment.
- Maxine Michael states that “motivating the payers” is the most important obstacle to overcome when moving into a ROSC model.
The event was made possible through the support of Dominion Diagnostics, Advanced Recovery Systems, Unity Recovery Center, Cove Forge and Sovereign Health of California.