The Management Section of the National Conference on Addiction Disorders
Created for executives, managers, and future leaders in mental health and addiction treatment organizations, the Behavioral Healthcare Executive Summit is an intense, multi-day dialogue about key business and clinical-care topics in the business of treatment and recovery from mental health and substance use disorders.
Join expert panelists as they examine a range of strategic issues facing public and private provider organizations, hospitals, and treatment centers, including:
- The implications of current and anticipated changes in service payment practices amid the push for parity and greater service integration.
- The political, medical, and market forces driving Medicaid and health insurance expansion.
- The merits and pitfalls of patient confidentiality legislation—CFR 42, Part 2—in light of increasing pressures for industry consolidation and change.
Summit participants can engage in timely and practical presentations, workshops, and discussions involving:
- Creating the organization of the future
- Building a telehealth infrastructure
- Branding and marketing your business
- Quality and outcomes measurement
- New directions in advocacy
- Mergers and acquisitions
- And much more
The Executive Summit is ideal for:
- CEOs, COOs, and other C-Suite executives
- Executive Directors
- Financial Staff
- IT Staff
- Business Development and Marketing Managers
- Admissions Staff
- Policy advocates